2009年8月30日 星期日

On Leadership by James March,Thierry Weil

On Leadership by James March,Thierry Weil


Don Quixote explained himself to Don Diego de Miranda" I have not as mad as foolish as I must have seemed to you... All knights have their own endeavors... since it is my fortune to be counted in the number of knight errant. I cannot help but attack all things that seem to me to fall within the jurisdiction of my endeavors.' (II, 17)

...I think that Quixote tells an organization leader that the good leadership combines an exuberance for life with a commitment in the prosaic duties of leaderhip that leadership is poetry and routine as well as action; that is beauty as well as truth, that appreciation of complexity as well as simplicity, that pursuit pf contradiction as well as coherence, the achivement of grace as well as control.

沒有留言:

網誌存檔